Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fears again

Fears are creeping back in tonight.  I've had some spotting today.  Not a lot.  Only brown.  And really only noticable since I have to wear a panty liner all the time with the Prometrium leakage.  But still concerning, especially with my history.  I've had a little bit of cramping too, but nothing too bad so far.

I've tried to stay so positive, but part of me is starting to worry if this might be the beginning of the end.  Thank goodness we have an appointment again on Friday so we can see how things are going.  Even if it's bad, I'd rather know now than wait until later.  For now, I'll just do my best to take it easy and appreciate what we have today.

I love you, baby, and hope you're doing well.  I pray you are growing strong and healthy inside of me.  I'm trying to do everything I can to protect you and keep you safe, sweet little one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, sweet jenny...praying here, too.

Unknown said...

I am dying over here. Hoping you have just been celebrating today and haven't had time to update!!!!!!!! ;o)