Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A-ha!

I had an a-ha moment this afternoon.  I suddenly realized that the "spotting" I've been having the past couple of days looks suspiciously like the pinky-peachy color of the Prometrium pills I've been inserting in my vagina since Saturday.  I even got out a pill to compare with the color on my pantyliner.  Is that a sad story or what?  It makes me feel like an idiot that I hadn't even considered this sooner.  I promise I'm an intelligent individual.  I promise I actually earned my Master's degree.

So obviously I can't say for sure, but maybe I haven't even been having spotting for the past couple of days after all.  Maybe it's just been leakage from the Prometrium!  I can't tell you how happy this prospect made me.  And I know that this can't ensure anything about the future of this pregnancy, but I'm feeling very positive at the moment.

I spoke with the nurse at the RE this morning to get my progesterone results from my first set of bloodwork.  It was only 8.  I already knew it would be low since she had me up my Prometrium dosage yesterday.  I'll go back tomorrow for my second set of labs.  I'm feeling hopeful that at least the progesterone will have risen significantly.  Hopefully my hcg will have gone up too.  I hope, I hope.

No comments: