Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Struggling again

Two posts in one day.  You know things must be either really good or really bad.  I went to yoga tonight in an effort to take care of myself after a rough day.  Most of the class was good, but I also ended up feeling really sad.  Something about yoga just brings you inward and brings out strong emotions, whether those be positive or negative.  Many times tears sprang to my eyes.  Yes, I felt powerful and thankful for the strength of my body, but sad at my body's shortcomings too.  It just brought it all out to the surface.  So I came home and cried in the shower.  I don't want to tell Shannon how sad I'm feeling tonight-- he hates to see me feeling weak.  So I needed to write again tonight.

After my shower, it suddenly dawned on me what today is.  Today two years ago should have been the due date for baby #1, the ectopic.  I really try not to dwell on these dates anymore and don't necessarily think about them, but today...  It's only fitting with the news of my wild, often irresponsible friend getting pregnant without even trying.  So tired of the struggles tonight...

No comments: