Thursday, February 20, 2014

Relief

I got the results of my lab work today. My level is 6. Such a relief. Now I can start letting myself feel "normal" again. I went back to my personal trainer at the gym today too. That felt good. Hard, but good. I'm definitely sore tonight, but glad to be achy from exercise rather than the pregnancy/loss. I went ahead and made an appointment with my doctor for next month to discuss all my options for the future. Whether we ever try again or not, this is the appointment I should have made months ago when I was questioning all this. So for now, I'm thankful to be putting this all behind me. Ready to move on. Grateful for all my little blessings. Payton was the sweetest, most well-behaved child tonight and I absolutely loved and appreciated our time together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thumbs up for almost zero. Hang in there, friend!