Friday, January 7, 2011

Considered

I just got an email from our case manager saying a caseworker had inquired about us for three little girls.  Twin four-year-olds and their almost five-year-old sister.  Attached a picture of them and everything.  Shannon and I talked about it and came to the conclusion that we're not the right match for these girls.  I have my heart set on a baby/toddler and Shannon really wants a boy.  Not to mention the handful that 3 four-year-old girls could be.  It was hard to say no to our first offer, but this is just what feels right for us right now.  I had hoped we could maybe get kids today.  That way we'd have the weekend at home with them together.  And I have a 5% coupon for Target that expires Monday-- that would be perfect for getting all the stuff we'll need for kiddos.  But we have to be patient.  I have to tell myself that we'll know when it's right.  Right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear, that was the right decision. You will know.