Thursday, January 20, 2011

And here we go!

We are getting a baby girl today!!!  We got the call from Danielle last night, then Shannon and I spent over an hour discussing whether this was right for us.  He, in particular, has had a sibling group in mind from the beginning.  And he's had his heart set on an older child or at least a boy.  But in the end, we made the decision based on my gut feelings-- it just broke my heart to even think of not taking her.  Now I'm just waiting to hear from Danielle this morning to see when she'll be here today.  I can't even describe the excitement, fear, anxiety and anticipation as we wait for our life to change forever today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PLEASE email me with questions you have...I have learned SO much in just 3 weeks! SO excited for you, friend! This has been a long time coming!

jennwfree said...

I am completely excited for you! Cannot wait to hear how the first hours and days go for you.