Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Baby Steps

I finally heard from our case manager.  She emailed that she is submitting our home study to her director.  We should get a copy of it soon to make sure we don't have any changes, then she'll come out to our house for us to sign contracts for us to be officially licensed!!  I have no idea how long the timeline is for this last little bit of the process, but I'm thrilled to know we're still moving right along.

We're going this evening over to Shannon's cousin's house to look through their attic at their baby/toddler stuff they want to give us.  I cannot express how grateful I am to people like this who want to help us out on this journey.  It means the world to me that they are willing to just give us these items when we are starting out with practically nothing.  We are blessed.

No comments: